Saturday, October 30, 2010

Busy October

This has been quite a busy month for us at home. I was released from my position in Primary and Greg & I were given new callings as Sunday School team teachers for the 15-17 year olds. We are excited for this change and chance to teach together and have fun with a bunch of great kids.

Greg & I celebreated our 11th wedding anniversary with dinner and a movie. Greg surprised me with flowers at work. What a guy!

We've been doing some small home improvements and clean out. Stephen has been busy in school and Emma is...well, just busy every moment of every day.

A few days ago we took the kids to Gardner Village, a village of boutique-type stores that decorate all out for Halloween. We went on a Witch Hunt, finding all kinds of witches throughout the village. At the end we enjoyed yummy chocolate chip cookies. It is such a chick place but Greg had fun watching the kids look for witches and pose for the camera.


No comments: