Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Random Events

Here are a few random pictures of events that have happened over the past few months:

 Dinner with some of my cousins from Michigan - Buffie & Brian.  We haven't seen them in years & it was so fun to see them again, even if for a few hours.  Also tagging along was their mom, Aunt Alice, who just returned from a mission.  Don't we look great!?

 One afternoon I heard lots of noise coming from Emma's room.  Next thing I know she is "inviting" me to her place for dinner.  "Dinner's ready, mom".  I knocked on the door, was welcomed in & to my surprise she had "dinner" all set up with a hamper table, plates/napkins/utensils, food - the works!  Emma is such a gracious host.

Stephen & I were able to join hundreds of other kids & chaperones for a fun "Safety Patrol" event.  First we went to the zoo, played around on the playground, the carousel & had free pie!  Next on the agenda was a visit to the Oxbow Jail training facility.  Out in the parking lot the police had displays such as this bomb robot.  Stephen was able to sit in a command center bus, LifeLight helicopter and see police dogs at work.  Hot dogs, soda & icecream sandwiches rounded out the fun day.  Thanks for letting me tag along, Stephen!  I had a great day with you.

No comments: