Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 Cute!



Emma celebrated her 2nd birthday in pink princess style. Although she wasn't impressed with the pink cake and pink presents, she was impressed with the SpongeBob SquarePants doll, book and coloring book! Finally we get a girl amongst all the Price boys and what does she love? BobBobPa (her version of SpongeBob SquarePants). She did allow the princess tiara for a little bit and ate her cake with proper etiquette. I know that this party was more about me than her and I thank all those that contributed to her passions. That night she went to bed with her BobBob doll and all I could hear from her room was her version of the opening song. Needless to say she hasn't gone to bed with it since. She is currently teething and not very happy at the moment but she is such a joy to our family. Stephen loves being the big brother and showing her how to be "big". She can go up and down the stairs, loves nursery, knows who Jesus is and says thanks. I just wish I knew what she was jabbering on about....
Hey, someone had to wear the crown!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday little Emma! I love this wonderful post and all the great pictures!! She is the cutest little thing and you look amazing as well Mind! I will hopefully see you guys this weekend...I have a fun little present to give her too! Love you all lots❣

Scottkids said...

Loved all the posts! Looks like her birthday was lots of fun!!

Kendra said...

Happy birthday Emma! mindy,i love the crown :) i wish i could pull off that look!

The Halladay Family said...

so cute, I can't believe that Emma is 2, and I guess if you have a big brother then life is not all pink and princess'.