Saturday, January 1, 2011

Birthday Girl!

I had a fabulous 38th birthday that began with breakfast in bed made by my honey. I invited Stephen and Greg to join me and help eat the yummy cinnamon french toast. (Nobody declined my invitation). Next I went to the gym and had a great workout. After the gym, Emma and I had a nice visit at the cemetary since I didn't get there for Christmas to visit mom, Brad and Rob. It was harder this year than other years. I know they are watching out for me from heaven. I'm glad I went. Emma would say "wuv you" when I place flowers on their graves.
I spent the day doing what I wanted to do. I didn't do any laundry, house cleaning, painting, home improvements, etc. I DID play with my kids, finished a sewing project and relaxed!
Despite having pink eye and a cold, we enjoyed birthday pizza and then Greg & I went to a movie. A nice way to end the perfect birthday!
Happy Birthday to me!


Thanks family for making my day so special!

No comments: