Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Me Time

So tonight I was pampered. Paul Mitchell the school (that's what its called!) is offering services for military personnel and/or spouses. I took advantage of their generosity and got my haircut and nails done...all by myself! Usually I run to the local mega haircut place with kids in tow, get a quick cut and return home to style it myself. Not the case tonight. I felt like the princess I am as the students pampered me. It was really nice to be reminded of the goodness of people. Thank you!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

What a treat! and you so deserve and little me time. glad you enjoyed it :)

Unknown said...

Happy to hear you got the princess treatment! We just got back from Florida and I loved Downtown Disney, seeing all the little princesses coming out of Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. The Fairy Godmother makeovers are too darling! I hope Emma gets to do that one day!