Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmastime in Utah






What's Christmastime without taking a trip to downtown SLC to see the beautiful lights of Temple Square? We joined my brother and sister and dad and Linda. We lucked out and went on a warmer night, but it was still packed with people. I'm always in awe of the lights and spirit when visiting Temple Square. The kids all behaved well for such a special place. Emma's favorite word for all animals is "puppy" so the donkeys in the nativity scenes were "puppy"s. Afterwards we headed to Gateway for some yummy food.


We took the kids to see Santa last week at South Towne Mall. They have the best Santa and set-up. It was a long wait but they made it to the big guy. Stephen wasn't sure what to say to him and Emma would not have anything to do with the man in red. I guess I'll be writing apology letters to Santa to make sure Stephen and Emma get presents on Christmas morning.
Children make Christmas that much more special. Merry Christmas to my little ones!

1 comment:

Scottkids said...

I love Temple Square too!