Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treat






What an eventful Halloween weekend we had. We kicked off the Halloween fun with a school parade on Thursday, Oct. 29 followed later that same day with Stephen's first piano recital. He did great on both of his spooky music pieces. He has great stage presence. He'll tell you he was nervous, but you couldn't tell by the way he played. On Halloween night we fed Harry Potter and Little Witch a fun jack-o-lantern pizza and headed out for the fun. I took the kids to a few houses and then Stephen and dad finished up while Emma and I ate, I mean passed out the candy. The little trick-or-treaters were quickly transformed back into Stephen and Emma and put to sleep. Too much excitement (plus early church the next day!) made for an early night.






1 comment:

The Halladay Family said...

Happy Halloween, I guess, a little late. Anyway I am glad I saw your blog. I will keep checking in with those crazy Cassats